- System collects documents about debts of Faktoring Companies and Banks to take over in a corporate data center.
- Protection from the losses caused by repeatedly transferred debts of the companies in the sector will be provided.
- Prevention from repeated take over of the same debt document.
To make the intelligence process more efficient
Evaluating risks, making rational risk measurement and analysis
All data on one screen
- System has a feature of attaching documents (one by one or collectively) for every type of debt occured (invoice, producer receipt, freelance receipt), every type of debt to be occured (proforma invoice, letter of credit, sales contract, purchase order) and instruments of payment (check, warrant, draft).
- If there is a document in the corporate data center, which causes duplication and/or excess of total amount, the system will give warning.
- All forms are being developed within an approval mechanism based on the corporate policy.
- System allows to upload up to 2000 records.
- With the history tracking function the refactoring, update, match data can be reached.
- Innovative substructure is provided to be able to query, track and report the factoring processes.